CloudWAN Release Notes
- VRRP functional optimization.
- Support for OSPF & BGP.
- Support for packet-loss-based path change and path selection.
- Support for MIPS hardware platform.
- Statistics for each priority traffics (QoS related).
- Support for outgoing interfaces auto-update per flow.
- Domain name support for communication server.
- Port pool and auto switching for Link.
- Support for alert rules configuration.
- New alert instance for CPE LAN down.
- Low and high threshold of packet loss support for LW Connection SLA calculation.
- Supports user can view IP Sets and Domain Sets included in Access Unit.
- Introducing Delay processes and bandwidth evaluation for by LW Connection SLA calculation (for path selection).
- Link Down report for detection failure after adding or editing Link ports.
- Support for importing and exporting global SLA database.
- Support for interfaces and ports configuration in NAT module.
- Support for LAN DNAT.
- Statistics of concurrent sessions.
- Site Group added for selecting Sites when create Topology.
- TCP acceleration configuration for Direct Access mode of SaaS & Internet policy.
- Outgoing Interface can only select from the existed Topologys when creating Site-to-Site or Proxy-Site policy.
- One-Star SLA auto inherits from the first subscribed higher Star Rate.
- Improvement of Master IP function.
- Wildcard support in Domain Set and DNS Proxy configuration.
- Improvement of the order of SNAT rules.
- Improvement of dynamic routing for SaaS.
- TCP acceleration of default policy is changed to be Disabled by default in bridge mode.
- Agent changes to support OE1 type of route of OSPF.
- Sometimes the throughputs of entire CPE drop to zero.
- WAN table writing fails when CPE system startup with multiple PPPoE WAN interfaces.
- Agent process crashes if there are Chinese characters in URL Audit report.
- Updated driver will be overwritten by the system after installing CPE by ISO.
- Statistics issue of WAN priorities traffic report in MIPS platform.
- CPE Route to LAN is missed by Orchestrator if the Subnet information contains some direct-connected LAN segment.
- Throughput of MIPS CPE become too low with Rate Limiting configuration.
- Support for bridge mode.
- Support for URL Audit.
- Support for BGP.
- Support for Site Group.
- Improvement of User Privilege Management (Admin / Operator / Support /Customer User).
- Improvement of MSS auto updating based on MTU.
- Support for policy bypass.
- Improvement of communication stability between CPE and communication server.
- Improvement of Search and Filter function on Orchestrator.
- Orchestrator management via Web.
- Support for drop in policy.
- Support for Region, Global / Customer SLA, Global / Customer Price settings.
- Improvement of Path Selection by introducing Link Inspection setting.
- Support for MTU setting and ARP binding.
- Support for SSH proxy in CPE.
- Support for Rate Limiting in Policy.
- Improvement of list ordering for Topology.
- Support for transit mode in Spoke-Hub Topology.
- Support for ISO installation.
- Improvement of Access List distribution from Orchestrator to CPE, both HTTP mode and Message mode are supported.
- Improvement of the access rules between CPE and Orchestrator / Communication Server.
- System routing table improvement to cover the IP overlapping scenario.
- Improvement of SSH proxy.
- Improvement of URL Audit.
- TCP keepalive packets were dropped.
- The specified source IP doesn't work in ping if there are multiple WANs.
- WAN port doesn't acquire a new IP addresses if pull and plug the cable.
- CPE crashes when trying to use a specified port for SNAT rule.
- Sometimes the URL Audit report is null.
- Page error if no Access Units assigning to a new customer.
- Improvement of path selection mechanism to cover no-path-meet-SLA-requirements scenario.
- Support for configuration of system log retention.
- Support for LW Connection keepalive settings.
- Improvement of Customer User Privilege.
- Support for keepalive settings of CPE.
- Support for path selection based on SLA.
- Support for sending alerts via DingTalk.
- Support for multiple email address as recipients of alerts.
- Support for configuration of Threshold and Interval for CPU / Memory / Hard Disk alerts.
- Support alerts settings in User Portal.
- Support for IP Fragmentation for SIP / FTP / H323.
- Support for Trace traffic pass through.
- Improvement of Access Name version.
- Improvement of path selection to bypass Disabled Link.
- Delete the related paths when deleting a Link.
- PMTU improvement.
- Support for Access Name version in Agent.
- The default outgoing interface of SNAT changes from LW Connection to Physical WAN.
- South Korea's flag is wrong in Site Location.
- Communication server's IP is missed when saving an existed task in Auto Update Management.
- CPE crashes when CLSF module loading.
- Long time SSH connection will be broken in proxy mode.
- CPE network interface keeps switching between down and up status when system log prints too fast.
- Changing network interface offload settings failed when some Public Cloud POPs booting up.
- Packets are still forwarded in CPE when packet’s TTL is 0.
- Kernel bug in negative test.
- Agent deletes the old subnet information without adding a new one when editing the subnet information.
- Deadlock bug in proc.
- Switching from Promiscuous mode causes the WAN default route update.
- WeChat message sometimes fails.