Transport acceleration software for all Linux and Windows servers
LotServer™ is a ZetaTCP™ powered loadable kernel software module that runs on application, web, or cache servers to accelerate content delivery to remote users. It is able to significantly improve the overall user experience and increase web application availability with a single-ended deployment. LotServer™ has been widely deployed by Web 2.0 companies, CDNs, Cloud and hosting providers, including large scale deployments on thousands of servers.
LotServer™ works transparently as a loadable kernel module and can be run-time installed in minutes without any change made to applications, end users or network devices. It currently supports all Linux distributions and Microsoft Windows operating systems with a very small footprint in terms of CPU and memory utilization.
- Websites with rich media content, such as video, pictures and flash, that will be accessed by a wide range of Internet users
- Websites that have mobile access from SmartPhones and Tablets.
- eCommerce sites which depend on fast responding web sites to increase revenue and keep loyal customers
- CDN (content delivery network) providers facing the challenge of accelerating static content over the last mile, dynamic content across their network or having a limited number of points of presence which forces long last mile delivery
- Online video streaming sites
- Online gaming providers
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) providers
- Organizations with long-distance, cross-carrier or international network application deployments
- Wireless video surveillance servers
- Centralized thin client applications with global users
- Large file transfers from point to point across the Internet
- Latency sensitive applications running in a cloud or across the Internet
AppEx offers a risk-free LotServer™ trial version online. Trial customers are entitled to full functionality of LotServer and AppEx standard support services. Click here to download LotServer™.